When it comes to the world of work, there’s no doubt that millennials have a lot to offer – but are you finding it a challenge to attract and retain them?
To explore the potential reasons for this and make suggestions about how best to manage this unique demographic, we recently carried out a UK-based survey of more than 1000 millennials.
In this latest investigative report, The Secret to Managing Millennials,
we reveal what it takes to keep them happy in the workplace.
What we discovered:
- Why Brexit sparks concern among millennials;
- Who plans to set up a business;
- Why freelancing could be the way forward;
- What drives millennials to work long-term;
- The impact of stereotypes in the workplace;
- How to boost your business with reverse mentoring;
- How digital trends may impact future jobs.